A Notary is a person who can witness oaths, solemn affirmations, the signing of affidavits or statutory declarations. A Notary may also certify documents to be true copies of the original.
WE CANNOT WITNESS any documents relating to family law issues (cohabitation agreements, separation agreements, etc) or Wills or Powers of attorney that have not been prepared by our office.
We can assist with any of the following:
- Drafting and Notarization of Consent to Travel Document (for when a child is traveling without one or both parents
- Affidavits re: Transfer of Vehicle Ownership;
- Certification of Applicant’s Photograph, if client is known to us;
- Statutory Declarations Confirming Identity, if client is known to us
- Statutory Declaration of Marital Status
- Statutory Declaration re: Ownership of Property
- Any Other Statutory Declaration Required by Law
We charge $40.00 per document to be notarized, however, fees will be increased if we are required to prepare the affidavit or letter to be notarized.
Kindly contact our office to arrange an appointment at your convenience.
For a sample travel with minor letter, please click here.